Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Ribbon Drawing



My goal for this drawing is to draw the light and shadow, I look at the word that I made and find the best way that can show the shadows and lights and draw them. My drawing is mainly about composition and shadows. The challenge that I have for this drawing is that I made the word a little bit right on the paper and when I was finding the shadows the best way is to get the shadow slide right, but I can't see the shadow for the part that is out of the paper. I use another paper and put on the side to see the outline and then draw it and then put the paper on the side again and again. I learned that don't use 2H or H pencils to fill in the dark shadow first, because it's going to be hard for 8B, 6B, 4B, 2B to go on top.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent drawing and artist statement. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent drawing and artist statement. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete