Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Project (Mar. 22nd)

We are one day closer to spring break!!!! But we have to do our project.
We don't know what will be good to present, at first we were going to do a powerpoint, but it was too boring but we don't have another idea about what to do. At last we decided to do a video about war between rich and poor.
I feel like I had missed a lot because of the play in all different subject. I have to find Mr. Low about the things that I didn't know.
I have a health test today which I didn't have class on because of the play so I feel so bad about it.
I had pass the geometry test so I can take honors pre culc next year, I just find the guidance about have honors chemistry next year and I have honors government and financial next year. I feel like I will have a had semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment