Sunday, November 6, 2016

筷子和中餐盒


I use the same type of drawing as the pumpkin drawing. I was surprised that the shadow can be this big. This drawing is mostly about shadows and lights. The most challenge is the light on the Chinese food box. I just try my best to draw what I see. I learn that it's better if you do one drawings at one time, don't draw separately. Because I can't find the right angle for the second time. If I had a do-over I would try to find a more interesting shadow and also I would draw the outline first so I don't have to worried about can't find the right angle next time. I like my shadow best in the drawing.

1 comment:

  1. try to rotate picture correct way and crop the white out. very good composition. your drawing is about the shadow as well as the box. very dramatic

    ReplyDelete