Monday, April 4, 2016

1st day after Easter

We were having a hard time doing the project during Easter. Ivy's mum was here so she don't have a lot of time to communicate with me and Vicky. At first we decided to talk about it on Monday and Ivy said she have time but Vicky and I wait for her for 2 days and finally she reply to us. I think everyone will be at lease a little bit upset when you have to wait for someone for 2 days. Ivy said she wanted to do the poor so I did the rich. We didn't really know what to do for the video but I think we should just summarized the information on paper (more pictures). We recorded the paper and our explanation about it and give the videos to Vicky on Thursday for her to put it together. Because Ivy can only did the work at night so I have to wait for her and I sleep really early...
But anyway, we finished the project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment